Beyoncé Renaissance Tour 2023: tickets, openers, dates, venues, setlist & more
18 May 2023, 09:30
Beyonce performs with daughter Blue Ivy in dazzling Dubai concert
Here's everything we know about Beyonce's upcoming Renaissance World Tour.
Beyoncé is taking her dancefloor-filler album Renaissance on tour this year with her Renaissance World Tour!
Beyoncé Renaissance Tour setlist: Every single song performed by Beyonce
Bey announced the news on Instagram after dropping one of the hottest records of 2022, and has revealed a set of US and European tour dates.
The singer, 41, has been busy booking stadiums around the world for the summer of 2023, as fans were eagerly awaiting the announcement since the album released last year.
And now the news we have all been waiting for has finally arrived – Beyoncé is taking to the stage to perform her hit album!
Queen Bey made an epic comeback with the seminal 2022 album Renaissance, featuring chart-topping hits like CUFF IT and BREAK MY SOUL that got the whole world up and dancing.
The new tour will be Beyoncé’s first worldwide concerts since 2018’s On The Run II tour with husband Jay-Z.
When is Beyoncé going on tour?
Dates for the Renaissance World Tour have been released for the US and European Legs. The European leg kicks off in May 2023, while the US leg of the tour kicks off in July 2023, with dates running through to September.
See the full dates below!
- May 10: Stockholm, SE - Friends Arena
- May 14: Brussels, BE - Baudoin Stadium
- May 17: Cardiff, UK - Principality Stadium
- May 20: Edinburgh, UK - Murrayfield
- May 23: Sunderland, UK - Stadium Of Light
- May 26: Paris, FR - Stade De France
- May 29: London, UK - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- May 30: London, UK - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- June 1: London, UK - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium **NEW DATE ADDED**
- June 3: London, UK - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium **NEW DATE ADDED**
- June 4: London, UK - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium **NEW DATE ADDED**
- June 6: Lyon, FR - Groupama Stadium
- June 11: Marseille, FR - Orange Vélodrome
- June 15: Cologne, DE - Rheinenergiestadion
- June 17: Amsterdam, NL - JC Arena
- June 18: Amsterdam, NL - JC Arena
- June 21: Hamburg, DE - Volksparkstadion
- June 24: Frankfurt, DE - Deutsche Bank Park
- June 27: Warsaw, PL - PGE Nardowy
- July 8: Toronto, CA - Rogers Centre
- July 9: Toronto, CA - Rogers Centre
- Jul 12: Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
- Jul 15: Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium
- Jul 17: Louisville, KY - Cardinal Stadium
- Jul 20: Minneapolis, MN - Huntington Bank Stadium
- Jul 22: Chicago, IL - Soldier Field Stadium
- Jul 26: Detroit, MI - Fort Field
- Jul 29: East Rutherford, NJ - Metlife Stadium
- Aug 01: Boston, MA - Gillette Stadium
- Aug 03: Pittsburgh, PA - Acrisure Stadium
- Aug 05: Washington, DC - Fedex Field
- Aug 09: Charlotte, NC - Bank of America Stadium
- Aug 11: Atlanta, GA - Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Aug 16: Tampa, FL - Raymond James Stadium
- Aug 18: Miami, FL - Hard Rock Stadium
- Aug 21: St. Louis, MO - Dome At America's Center
- Aug 24: Glendale, AZ - State Farm Stadium
- Aug 26: Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium
- Aug 30: San Francisco, CA - Levi's Stadium
- Sep 02: Los Angeles, CA - Sofi Stadium
- Sep 13: Seattle, WA - Lumen Field
- Sep 18: Kansas City, MO - Arrowhead Stadium
- Sep 21: Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium
- Sep 23: Houston, TX - NRG Stadium
- Sep 27: New Orleans, LA - Caesers Superdome
What will the stage be like for the Renaissance World Tour?
According to reports, the stage for Bey's tour is set to be huge.
A source close to the production revealed that: "The structure for the stage is gigantic and on a totally different scale from any other tour right now – that’s why she needed a huge venue to rehearse in.
And she can’t run through the show in any of the stadiums she is performing in because they aren’t soundproofed and people would hear what she was preparing.
She is on top form and is pulling out all the stops to make this a truly groundbreaking tour."
What is the merch like for the Renaissance tour?
So far, no official pictures of the merch have been released, however fans have been sharing peeks at it on his social media.
Pictures of t-shirts, hoodies and bags have been papped featuring a Renaissance-themed design including new pictures of Bey.
There is even a tour book, which is likely to feature pictures of
Renaissance World Tour merch🖤 pic.twitter.com/llUd95Bxrq— 𝐊 𝐞 𝐢 𝐫 𝐲 ♡🐝 (@KEIRYYONCE) May 10, 2023
TOUR BOOKKKK OMFGGG #RenaissanceWorldTour pic.twitter.com/RwmLMwfcZm— AFONSO (@aafonsohenrique) May 10, 2023
Who is opening for Beyoncé at the Renaissance World Tour?
In very iconic and Beyoncé-eske fashion, Beyoncé is indeed her own support act.
Her show is split into different sections, and part I is intended to be a prologue or support to her main show.
Beyoncé performs these songs during her 'support act'
- Dangerously in Love
- Flaws and All
- I Care
How much are Beyoncé Renaissance Tour tickets?
Currently, tickets have ranged from £60 to thousands of pounds for Club Renaissance access.
The Houston native's most recent stadium tour took place in 2018 in the form of her joint tour with husband Jay-Z, the On the Run II Tour.
Prior to this, Bey flew across the globe on her 2016 solo all-stadium tour, The Formation World Tour, which supported her critically-acclaimed sixth studio album, Lemonade.
After dropping in July, Renaissance has already become a fan favourite within Beyoncé's discography, featuring hits like 'Break My Soul', 'Cuff It', 'Energy' and more.