Snoop Dogg Online Competition, October 2019 - T&Cs
28 October 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:52
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at (https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Snoop Dogg” online competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 24th October 2019 to Sunday 24th November 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 on 24th November 2019 and close at 23:59 on 24th November 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question for their chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and contacted by Global.
6. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive one pair of tickets to the Snoop Dogg “I Wanna Thank Me” tour at one of the venues and date of their choice from the list below:
3 Arena, Dublin on 9th April 2020
Manchester Arena on 12th April 2020
First Direct Arena Leeds on 14th April 2020
The O2 London on 15th April 2020 or
Arena Birmingham on 16th April 2020.
For avoidance of doubt, winners cannot choose tickets to the show in SSE Arena Belfast on 10th April 2020, this date is excluded.
9. If the Event is cancelled for any reason, no alternative prize shall be offered.
10. Travel, accommodation and spending money is not included as part of the prize.11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.