Reloaded Live Royal Box Competition Nov 2019 (Online) - T&Cs
14 October 2019, 08:00 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:42
Capital XTRA’s Reloaded Live ‘Royal Box’ Competition, October 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA’s Reloaded Live Royal Box’ competition(the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14 October – Friday 25 October on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the competition, the entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and answer a multiple-choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 08:00on Monday 14 October and close at 23:59 on Friday 25 October 2019.
4. Entrants must answer the question correctly and register at capitalxtra.com within the specified entry time to enter a random draw for a guestlist place at Capital XTRA’s Reloaded Live which will take place on Friday 1 November at Electric Brixton (the “Event”). One winner will be selected at random to win a guest list place which entitles entry to the Event for eight people in total plus access to their own box with a drinks rider. The winner will receive an email confirmation on Monday 28 October along with details of their prize and how they will claim it for the Event. If winners fail to confirm attendance in writing by 1pm on Tuesday 29 October they will forfeit their chance to win the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
5. The winner plus their guests (together called “Guests”) are entitled to attend the Event only, no alternative prize shall be offered. The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred by the winner to anyone else. If the Event is postponed, the prize will transfer to the new date. If the Event is cancelled for any reason, no alternative prize shall be offered.
6. Entrants must be 18 and over to enter.
7. Entrants can enter as many times as they wish; however, no bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted.
8. Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
9. The prize consists of a guestlist place for the winner plus seven people to the Event. The Event will take place between 10pm and 5am at Electric Brixton. The prize also includes access to their own box with a maximum capacity for 8 people and a drinks rider consisting of two bottles of either 70cl Eristoff Vodka, Jack Daniels Bourbon, Bombay Sapphire Gin or Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum. This includes 4 carafes of mixers (Not including Red Bull). All additional drinks (soft and alcohol) will need to be covered by the winner and their guests on the night.
10. Return transfers to and from the venue from one London address. This will be booked through Capital XTRA’s our supplier.
11. Three (3) Large Pizzas will be ordered through Domino’s Pizza. Winners can make the selection and delivery time will be set before the supplier closes. Customers will need to make sure you arrive before delivery is made. There is no substitution for this prize.
12. No accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances.
13. Attendance at the Event is subject to ticket terms and conditions of Capital XTRA and the Venue, which will be communicated to winners prior to the Event.
14. If we have to cancel the Event and we cannot reschedule it, you will be offered an alternative prize of an equivalent value.