GMSN Party Hard Travel Ibiza Holiday Comp July 2019 - T&Cs
31 July 2019, 10:22
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found atwww.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is CAPITAL XTRA.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes CAPITAL XTRA – 61236 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 09.00 on 29th July 2019 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 23.00 on 18th August 2019 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air.if the call is not answered, goes to voicemail, or the entrant is driving, or the quality of the call is not sufficient for broadcast (at the Promoter’s discretion), the chance to win the prize will be forfeited. Another entrant will be selected as above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.10. You must enter from a UK mobile.
11. PRIZE OVERVIEWThe prize consists of a return flights for 3 people to the Ibiza Closing Festival on 15th– 18th September. You’ll all get access to their full Events Package, including a stay at Ibiza Rocks Hotel in a triple room, on a room only basis.
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms
- The holiday is for the 15th-18thSeptember 2019 for three people from London Gatwick to Ibiza. The trip and flights are not valid on any other dates.
- The winners will receive three tickets to the “Ibiza Closing Festival” package including three nights stay in a triple room at Ibiza Rocks hotel and entry to Boat Club @ O Beach and Zoo Project on 15th September, Ibiza Rocks Pool party on 16thSeptember, Craig David @ Ibiza Rocks and Together @ Amnesia Closing Party on 17th September and Hotbed @ O Beach on 18th September.
- The prize winner and their guests must be 18+.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
- The costs of food and drink, transfers, travel insurance, parking, spending money and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- Name changes, or destination changes are not permitted.
- Winner and guests must travel on the same flight and dates and carry valid passports. The prize must be used by the winner and guests travelling together.
- It is the prize-winner's responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents that may be required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- We require the winner’s name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given. The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority(ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.