Capital XTRA: Vimto
4 September 2019, 12:28 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:29
I SEE VIMTO IN YOU on Capital XTRA, NOVEMBER 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘I See Vimto In You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from on Friday 1st November 2019 to Saturday 30th November 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Friday 1st November 2019 and close at 23:59 on Saturday 31st November 2019.
- Once online, the entrant will be required to answer the question on the competition page.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries. Global will choose a winner at random, and notify that winner by phone within 14 working days of the promotion close date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only and one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- One winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
▪ Return flights for 2 people to Split, Croatia
▪ Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located hotel
▪ Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ 2-hour Glow SUP Paddle Board tour for 2 people
▪ Travel insurance
▪ £500.00 Spending money
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and Croatia.
10. Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per two people. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Split. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
11. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
12. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
13. Glow SUP Paddle Board tour is based on 2 people and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner and guest must be able to swim to take part in the Glow SUP Paddle Board tour. Tour will be 2 hours long and includes all the equipment. Tours happen daily from 18.30pm from April to October.
14. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
15. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.