Boardmasters 2019 Competition (Online) - Ts&Cs
4 February 2019, 16:07 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:52
Boardmasters 2019 on Capital XTRA, February 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Boardmasters 2019’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 5thFebruary 2019 until 5thMarch 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details.
4. Entry will open at 08:00 on 5thFebruary 2019 and close at 23:59 on 5thMarch 2019.
5. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question.
6. From all correct, eligible entries, one winner will be chosen at random and contacted using the details provided at point of entry.
7. Entrants need to be aged 18 or over.
8. Winner’s guest/s: Persons' aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and above. The following age restrictions apply:
• 18 year olds can only accompany two under 16 year olds.
• 24 year olds can only accompany four under 16 year olds.
• 25 year olds can accompany more than four under 16 year olds.
9. Multiple entry is not permitted.
10. 1 x winner will receive:
A pair (2 tickets) of VIP Camping tickets to Boardmasters, Fistral Beach, Cornwall on 7th– 11th August 2019.
1 x complimentary car parking pass included. Re-entry fees apply.
A drinks voucher for £100 in total that can be collected on arrival. This can be used in the official festival bars at Watergate Bay.
2 x official t-shirts. Sizes will be requested ahead of the festival.
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions
11. Winners must supply their own camping equipment.
12. No cash or alternative prize.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. Entrants must provide valid contact details.