Future summer anthem alert.
Calvin Harris is a Scottish DJ, producer, singer and songwriter. Harris has achieved record-breaking international success for his music, including chart-smashing collaborations with Rihanna, Alesso, Ne-Yo and Kelis to name a few. Residencies in Las Vegas and Ibiza confirm his icon status in the EDM genre.
When was Calvin Harris was born?
- Calvin was born on 17th January 1984 in Dumfries, Scotland.
What is Calvin Harris' real name?
- Calvin's real name is Adam Richard Wiles.
- Calvin was first inspired to make music at the age of 17 from his bedroom.
- He released a series of singles on dance labels.
- Calvin's first album 'I Created Disco' was released in June 2007 and, unlike his most recent releases, saw him singing and fronting a live band.
- 'I Created Disco' included the single 'Acceptable In The 80s'.
- Calvin released his second album 'Ready For The Weekend' in August 2009. It featured the singles 'Ready For The Weekend' and 'I'm Not Alone'.
- After announcing his plans to stop singing, Calvin made the wise - and lucrative - move into DJ'ing and producing.
- In 2011, Calvin Harris teamed up with Rihanna on 'We Found Love', sparking a hugely successful period in his career.
- The track is one of a series of hit collaborations (others include 'Let's Go' with Ne-Yo and 'I Need Your Love' with Ellie Goulding) that appear on his most successful album to date, '18 Months'.
- Calvin now holds DJ residencies around the world - from Las Vegas to Ibiza.
The full song is finally here.
The superstar DJ gives fans a preview of new material.
Calvin Harris: Top Tracks
I Need Your Love
Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding
Know My Ting
Ghetts feat. Shakka
Powered by Facebook