Puff is back.
Pharrell Williams is a producer and singer-songwriter. He has numerous hits including the massive 'Get Lucky' and 'Lose Yourself To Dance' with Daft Punk and 'Blurred Lines' with Robin Thicke and T.I.
Where was Pharrell Williams born?
- He was born on 5th April 1973 in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States.
When did he start his career?
- Pharrell was in his high school band at Princess Anne High school and then started a band with his high school friend Chad Hugo named The Neptunes. A four-piece R&B group, shortly after finishing high-school they were then signed to Riley.
What are his career highlights?
- Pharrell gained his first number one single producing Britney Spears' hit 'I'm a Slave 4 U' with The Neptunes in 2001.
- A survey in August 2003 found that The Neptunes had produced 43% of songs on American Radio.
- He composed the soundtrack to the film Despicable Me.
- In 2005 he was voted the Best Dressed Man In The World by Esquire magazine.
- Pharrell has won four Grammies.
- Recently, Pharrell Williams teamed up with Daft Punk on two songs from their latest album 'Random Access Memories'.
Plus the 'Happy' singer made a heartfelt speech.
Featured on the 'Paddington' soundtrack.
Pictures & Lists
We take a look at how Lil Kim, Calvin Harris, Chris Brown and more huge artists styles have evolved over the years...
Go Behind-The-Scenes With Pharrell During The Making Of His ‘Freedom’ Video
Pharrell Unveils Official Music Video For Daft Punk Collaboration 'Gust Of Wind'
Powered by Facebook
Pharrell on Facebook