Beyoncé is a multi-award winning entertainer and business woman. Married to Jay-Z, she is one of the most influential figures in the Hip-Hop world.
What is Beyonce's real name?
- Her real name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles.
Where was she born?
- She was born on 4th September 1981 in Houston, Texas.
When did she start her career?
- Beyonce began her career with the group Destiny's Child, which was managed by her father Matthew Knowles.
- The group are one of the best-selling female groups of all time, enjoying success around the world with hits including 'Say My Name' and 'Survivor'.
What are her career highlights?
- Following her success with Destiny's Child, Beyonce left to embark on a solo career that has so far seen her release four albums - 'Dangerously In Love' in 2003, 'B'Day' in 2006, 'I Am… Sasha Fierce' in 2008 and '4' in 2011.
- In 2013, she embarked on a worldwide arena tour as part of her Mrs. Carter Show world tour.
- In addition to music, Beyonce's work as a humanitarian is well documented.
- She has also appeared in several movies, including the starring role in At Last, playing Etta James.
- Beyonce has won more than ten Grammy Awards.
- She married husband Jay Z in 2008 and the couple had their first child Blue Ivy Carter in January 2012.
How Beyonce Conquered The World
The Story Of How Beyonce Became The Most Powerful Woman In Music
It's been a long road to the top for Queen Bey, from the early Destiny's Child days all the way through to her surprise album drop last year, Beyonce has played every card right to become the most powerful woman in music. This is the story of how it was done.
Watch Beyonce’s Dramatic Black-And-White ‘Sorry’ Video Starring Serena Williams
Beyonce’s Mysterious ‘Lemonade’ Is Free To Watch On HBO This Weekend
Powered by Facebook