This Is What Happened When Afrojack Asked His Fans For Photoshop Help
20 May 2015, 12:02
Well done internet, you delivered.
This week Afrojack learnt a valuable lesson about the internet when he called in a favour from his fans, asking them to photoshop a photo of him in Paris posing in front of the Eiffel Tower, to make it look like he is touching it.
It wasn't long before fans were posting their efforts in the comments section of his original post. While (nearly) all of them deserve an 'A' for effort, they're probably not really what the Superstar DJ was looking for.
Check out some of the best responses below.
1. The one that made Afrojack has a very robotic, extended arm.
2. The one that made the Eiffel Tower go to Afrojack.
3. The one that gave up before they started.
4. The one that thought Martin Garrix was better than the Eiffel Tower anyway.
5. The one that had Paris invaded by robots.
6. Or even better, the one that had Paris invaded by Nicki Minaj.
Well done internet, you have once again delivered!