Carphone Warehouse on Capital Network & Capital XTRA – February 2017
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ and http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ apply to the ‘Carphone Warehouse’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 00.01 on Monday 30th January 2017 to 23.59 on Sunday 26th February 2017. (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Network & Capital XTRA.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00.01 on 30/01/17 and close at 23:59 on 26/02/17.
- Entrants must correctly answer the question.
- From all correct entries, one winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be telephoned to be told they have won by Global Radio within 7 working days.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. There will be one Prize:
Sony Xperia XZ 32GB Sim Free Mobile Phone. Features include:
- 5.2 inch TFT display
- Resolution 1080 x 1920
Prize Terms and Conditions:
10. Prizes will be sent within 28 working days.
11. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.