Did You See J Hus
Carphone Warehouse on Capital XTRA Network – October 2017
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ apply to the ‘Carphone Warehouse’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 21st October at 0:00:01 to the 31st October 2017 23.59 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
There will be one Prize: Tech stay in Brussels.
· Return flights for two people to Brussels, Belgium
· Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
· 2-nights accommodation in the Radisson Red Hotel, Brussels
· Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
· Travel insurance
· £250.00 Ticketmaster Gift card.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
6. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Belgium).
7. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
8. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
9. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
10. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply
11. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.