Xtra: Bacardi Evening Promotion Burst 2
9 September 2019, 00:01
Bacardi Evening Promotion 2 on Capital XTRA, September 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Bacardi Evening Promotion 2’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9nd September to Thursday 12th September 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the text number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- For each competition round, one entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
- All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- 6. If the producer is unable to reach the listener when being brought to air, their entry will be void, and programming will proceed to select a new eligible entrant at random.
- 7. Eligibility:
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There will be one winner each day. Each prize package will consist of:
- 4x guestlist tickets to the Glasgow Casa Bacardi event
- Return travel for 4 people to Glasgow departing on the 19th September and returning on the 20th September 2019
- Return transfers from the train station to the hotel
- Overnight accommodation at the 4* Jury’s Inn hotel Glasgow from the 19th-20th September 2019
- Breakfast for 4 people in the hotel restaurant
- £500 spending money
- Travel will be on Thursday 19th September – Friday 20th September 2019. Winner and guest must be able to travel on these dates
- Return travel from the winner’s home to Glasgow will be by train, must be off peak and will depart on Thursday 19th September and return on Friday 20th September 2019.
- Jury’s Inn Glasgow is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 4 people sharing 2 double rooms with en-suite bathrooms on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Transfers will be provided in the form of a taxi allowance to the value of £40.00.
- Tickets to Casa Bacardi presents Sound of Rum in Glasgow on the 19th September will be provided by the client.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.