Sean Paul On Capital XTRA, August 2018
19 June 2018, 17:14 | Updated: 3 September 2018, 17:25
Terms and conditions.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Kevin Hart’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 19th June 2018 to Friday 10th August 2018 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 17:00pm on Tuesday 19th June 2018 and close at 00:00am on 10th August 2018.
- Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is one pair of general admission tickets to see Sean Paul on tour on either 16th August 2018 at Leeds' First Direct Arena or 20th August 2018 at Cardiff's Motorpoint Arena.
- The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 28 days of the closing date and winning.
- Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
- Winners must respect the venues door policy.
- The prize cannot be sold, or substituted for another prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.