Burna Boy On Capital XTRA, September 2018 Terms & Conditions
6 September 2018, 13:17 | Updated: 10 October 2018, 11:28
Terms and conditions.
Burna Boy on Capital XTRA, September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Burna Boy competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 6th September 2018 to 2nd October 2018 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 12:00pm on Thursday 6th September 2018 and close at 00:00am on Tuesday 2nd October 2018.
- Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
- Five winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is one pair of general admission tickets to see Burna Boy at their headline show at The O2 Academy, Brixton on 7th October.
- The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 28 days of the closing date and winning.
- Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
- Winners must respect the venues door policy.
- The prize cannot be sold, or substituted for another prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.