VIP London Christmas Shopping Experience, Dec 2019 (Online) - T&Cs
14 November 2019, 09:00 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 17:12
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Oxford Street Christmas Lights radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 14th November 2019 to 21st November 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.CapitalXTRA.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 on 14th November 2019 and close at 23:59 on 21st November 2019.
4. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question.5. From all correct entries, one winner will be picked at random.
6. Global will contact the winner on the details provided at the point of entry. The winner agrees for their details to be passed to New West End Company for the purposes of prize fulfilment.
7. Entrants and their guests must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Winner must be available – Friday 6th December – Saturday 7th December.
10. Prize to be taken on Friday 6th December AND Saturday 7th December.
One winner will receive:
1. Overnight stay for 2 people at The London Edition Hotel Friday 6th December in a standard double room.
2. Dinner for 2 people at Gordon Ramsey Bar & Grill on Friday 6th December including 3 courses from the ‘Taste of Gordon Ramsey Bar & Grill menu’ and one glass of champagne per guest.
3. GAP Customisation experience on Saturday 7th December where the winner and one guest can each choose one item up to the value of £100. This can be taken any time on Saturday 7th December within GAP’s trading hours at their flagship store on Oxford Street. The time slot must be booked in advance.
4. John Lewis styling session at 2pm on Saturday 7th December including up to 2 hours with a stylist and a glass of Prosecco each.
5. One free lunch token for the winner and one for their guest for Market Halls Experience on Saturday 7th December. This will entitle them to one meal from any trader and the winner and their guest will also get one standard house drink each from any bar.
6. £100 towards travel (Provided by Global Radio Services Ltd) by bank transfer.
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
11. Prize is only valid from Friday 6th December to Saturday 7th December 2019
12. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
13. All offers are subject to availability. Pre-booking is required.
14. Cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
15. Cancellations are not permitted
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.