XTRA Online T&Cs: Vimto July19
1 July 2019, 00:01
I SEE VIMTO IN YOU on Capital XTRA, July 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘I See Vimto In You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 1st July 2019 to Wednesday 31st July 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 1st July and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 31st July 2019.
- Once online, the entrant will be required to answer the question on the competition page.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries. Global will choose a winner at random, and notify that winner by phone within 14 working days of the promotion close date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only and one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- Return flights for 2 people to Ibiza
- Return transfer for 2 people from airport to the hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at a Wi Ki Woo Hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Yoga lesson for 2 people ▪ Travel insurance
- £500 Spending Money
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked 3 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain) and during opening and closing parties.
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Wi Ki Woo hotel is based on 2 sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Yoga lessons are subject to availability at the time of booking and will last approximately 1 hour. Lessons will be suitable for beginners.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Please allow 28 days for receipt of the cheque. The cheque will arrive in the post via. First Class recorded delivery.