Stefflon Don At Safe & Sound For War Child July 2019 (Online) - T&Cs
31 July 2019, 10:01
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at ‘http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/’ apply to the ‘War Child: Safe & Sound (Online)’ competition ("the Competition") which will run between Wednesday 31st July – Wednesday 14th August (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 12:00 on Wednesday 31st July 2019 and will close at 23:59 on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
5. Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. The prize is a pair of tickets to see Stefflon Don headline the War Child – Safe & Sound show at EartH in Hackney on 4th September 2019.
10. Each winner (5 in total) will receive 1x pair of general admission (standing) tickets to see Stefflon Don at EartH in Hackney on 4th September 2019. Details of how the prize will be fulfilled will be issued to each winner by Global Radio.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time and there is no cash alternative.
12. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
13. The venue reserves the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.