South West Four 2019 Competition - Online
22 January 2019, 16:45
South West Four Festival on Capital Xtra, January 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘South West Four Festival)’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24th January to 31st January 2018 on Capital Xtra UK (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
· Go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details.
· Online entry will open at 08:01 on 24/01/2019 and close at 23.59 on 31/01/2019.
· Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
· One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
3. Winners and their guests need to be aged 18 & over
4. ID will be required for entry into the event
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. There will be 1 x winner of ‘Ultimate South West Four Experience’
6.1. 4 x Green Room backstage entrance tickets for 25th January & 4 x backstage tickets 26th January
6.2. 50 Drinks tokens for the 4 guests to share across the weekend
6.3. Return train fair for 4 x people from anywhere on the mainland UK
6.4. Travel to and from the departure train station, and from the Hotel to the festival is NOT included
6.5. 4* accommodation for 4 people in a central London Hotel on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th August. This will be 2 x rooms for 2 people and includes Breakfast.
6.6. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description (including domestic travel outlined above, meals, incidental expenses, gratuities, etc) are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
6.7. The Prize must be booked before 31st July for standard class travel between 24th & 26th August, subject to availability & non-peak time travel & blackout periods apply, (check date with firstname.lastname@example.org for booking).
6.8. The Prize Winner and their travel Companions are responsible for obtaining and maintaining their own travel insurance, travel documents.
7. Entrants must provide valid contact details.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.