Capital XTRA Sean Paul Tickets Competition (On Air) - April 2019
1 April 2019, 07:00 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:52
Terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Sean Paul tickets radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 1st April – Friday 5th April on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must identify and text in when they hear the song as directed on-air by the presenter(s).
4) The song as directed on-air by the presenter(s) must all be played on-air in full.
5) Send a text message with the word “WIN” to 61236 (the “Text Message Line”). The Text System will not recognise any other format of the keyword.
6) Listeners must text in during the length of the song. If listeners text after the end of the song, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, entrants can text in at any time during the song to be entered into the draw for the prize that round.
8) Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
9) All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
10) Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on-air. Capital XTRA reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays, or at other times when programming output requires it.
11) For the avoidance of doubt, each competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
12) The selected song required to be identified by listeners to enter may change at any time at the discretion of Capital XTRA and will be announced on-air by the presenter(s).
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
4. There are 5 x prizes in total. The prize is a pair of tickets to see Sean Paul perform at either Bonus Arena, Hull (28th May), Utilita Arena, Newcastle (29th May), Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham (1st June), SEC Centre, Glasgow (2nd June), The Brighton Centre (4th June) or M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool (5th June)
5. Each winner (5 in total) will receive 1x pair of general admission tickets to see Sean Paul live at one of the above venues of their choice. Winners will need to provide their own travel, food and drink.
6. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.