Capital XTRA Reloaded Live VIP Tickets Competition, October 2019
14 October 2019, 11:38 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:57
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA’s VIP Tickets competition’ (the “Competition") which will run on Monday 14 October and from Monday 28 October to Friday 1 November on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message as directed by the presenter on air to the number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. Entrants will be told to listen out for a specific track played in full.
6. When entrants hear the track as specified on air they will need to send a text message.
7. Entrants have the length of the song to send the text message, any entries received before or after the song finishes will not go into the draw but may still be charged as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
8. One correct entrant from each competition round will be selected at random from all eligible entries and awarded as the winner, the winner may be brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
9. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. The winner plus their guests (together called “Guests”) are entitled to attend the Event only, no alternative prize shall be offered. The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred by the winner to anyone else. If the Event is postponed, the guest list will transfer to the new date. If the Event is cancelled for any reason, no alternative prize shall be offered.
Eligibility: 11. Entrants must be 18 and over to enter.
12. Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
13. There are 6x prizes in total. The prize consists of a guest list place for the winner plus four people to the Event. The Event will take place between 10pm and 5am at Electric Brixton on Friday 1st November. The prize also includes access to the VIP area and a drinks rider consisting of either one bottle of 70cl Eristoff Vodka, Jack Daniels Bourbon, Bombay Sapphire Gin or Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum. This includes 2 carafes of mixers (Not including Red Bull). All additional drinks (soft and alcohol) will need to be covered by the winner and their guests on the night.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
14. No travel or accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances. Attendance at the Event is subject to terms and conditions of Global and the venue, which will be communicated to winners prior to the Event.