Capital XTRA Reloaded Live 2019 'Standard Tickets' Competition (Online) T&Cs
24 October 2019, 15:56
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA’s Reloaded Live Standard Ticket competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24/10/2019 to 1/11/2019 on Capital XTRA Reloaded (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer the question correctly at capitalxtra.com
4. It is free to enter the competition and entrants may only enter once.
5. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries and awarded as the winner via e-mail or phone call.
6. The winner plus their guests (together called “Guests”) are entitled to attend the Event only, no alternative prize shall be offered. The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred by the winner to anyone else. If the Event is postponed, the guest list will transfer to the new date. If the Event is cancelled for any reason, no alternative prize shall be offered.
7. Entrants must be 18 and over to enter.
8. Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
9. There are a potential 100 prizes. The prize consists of a guest list place for the winner plus three people to the Event. The Event will take place between 10pm and 5am at Electric Brixton on Friday 1st November.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
10. No travel or accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances.
11. Attendance at the Event is subject to terms and conditions of Global and the venue, which will be communicated to winners prior to the Event.