Terms and Conditions: NBA Crossover Online Competition
8 August 2018, 12:00 | Updated: 3 September 2018, 17:23
Terms and conditions.
NBC Crossover Event on Capital XTRA, August 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘NBC Crossover Event’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8thAugust 2018 to 10thAugust 2018 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalXTRA.comand register their details. Online entry will open at 12:00 on 8thAugust 2018 and close at 12:00 on 10thAugust 2018.
- Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question.
- From all correct entries, one winner will be picked at random.
- Global will contact the winner on the details provided at the point of entry.
- Entrants and their guests must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win:
- Fast-track access to the NBA Crossover event at Westfield, Shepherds Bush for two people on Saturday 11thAugust
- A Meet & Greet with NBA talent at the event
- Travel up to the value of £100
- 2 x £50 gift cards for the NBA online store
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- The Meet & Greet will take place at the NBA Crossover Event at Westfield, Shepherds Bush on Saturday 11thAugust at a designated time slot between 1400 and 1500. This will be confirmed with the winner in advance of the event.
- The NBA talent will be determined by the NBA event organisers and is subject to change. Their decision is final.
- Global cannot take any responsibility for any talent delay or cancellation.
- The NBA Online Store gift cards can be used against purchases at www.NBAstore.eu
- Travel will be by train and covered up to the value of £100.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotion is open to anyone who is aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of the “NBA Entities”, which includes the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), the NBA Member Teams, NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
2. The promoter and its respective advertising and promotional agencies and the NBA Entities assume no liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained by participating in the Contest. Furthermore, the Sponsor and its respective advertising and promotional agencies, the NBA Entities and the Prizing Suppliers assume no liability for any additional aspects of the contest.
3. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, the winner hereby consents to the reasonable use by the NBA Entities of the winner's photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the winner without any further compensation for any future promotional activity.