Lovebox Competition July 2019 (On-Air) - T&Cs
5 July 2019, 16:40
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at ‘http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/’apply to the ‘Lovebox (On Air)’radio competition ("the Competition") which will run between Monday 8th– Friday 12th July (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message as directed by the presenter on air to the number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. When instructed, an entrant must send a text message as per clause 3 of these terms and conditions. Entrants have three minutes to send the text message; any entries received before or after the 3 minutes finishes will not go into the draw but may still be charged as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
5. 1x entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and may be brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
6. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. There are 9x Prizes in total. The prize is a pair of tickets to attend Lovebox festival at Gunnersbury Park on Friday 12th/Saturday 13thJuly.
10. Each winner (9 in total) will receive 1x pair of general admission tickets. Tickets will need to be collected at the box office on the day of the event. Photographic ID will be required that matches to each winner’s name.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time and there is no cash alternative.
12. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
13. The organisers of Lovebox reserve the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.