Online T&Cs: KFC 2019
20 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 20 May 2019, 16:30
KFC on Capital XTRA, April 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/
- (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘KFC’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th May 2019 to Sunday 21st July 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition an entrant must go online to Capital XTRA, answer one question correctly on the online page and register their details to be in with the chance of winning.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 20th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 21st July 2019.
- From all correct eligible entries, one winner will be picked at random and notified by Global within 28 days
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize + Prize terms and condition
- £1,000 cash prize to be fulfilled by Global in the form of a cheque.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.