29 October 2019, 09:48 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:25
IKEA on Capital XTRA, November 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at capitalxtra.com (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘IKEA’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 8th November 2019 to Monday 2nd December 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 17:00 on Friday 8th November and close at 23:59 on Monday 2nd December 2019.
- Entrants must watch the video on the page and answer one question based on the content of the video.
- Two winners will be picked at random from all correct and eligible entries and notified via telephone.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 2 x £1,000 IKEA gift cards (1 per winner)
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Cheques can take up to 28 days from point of contact with winner to arrive.
Please ensure that this description is exactly as in the agreement with the prize provider
Please contact the compliance manager if you need any advice or if the competition/mechanic is complicated.