Ibiza Rocks Competition T&Cs (Online) – June 2019
10 June 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:47
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Ibiza Rocks’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th– Sunday 16thJune on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”). Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
1. There will be one online competition round in total.
2. To enter the competition, an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details.
3. Entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 10thJune 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 16thJune 2019.
4. Entrants will be required to answer one question.
5. From all correct, eligible entries, two winners will be chosen at random and contacted using the details provided at point of entry and contacted by Global.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
7. The winners and guest must be UK residents have a valid UK passport.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. Entrants must be able to travel on the below dates.
10. 2 x winners will receive the following prize:
11. Main pool view room at the world famous Ibiza Rocks Hotel 8th – 13th July 2019 for 2 people sharing (5 nights)
Monday 8th July – MK Area 10 Opening Party
Tuesday 9th July – Craig David’s TS5 Party
Wednesday 10th July – Bongo’s Bingo
Thursday 11th July – Rudimental & Friends
Friday 12th July: Cuckoo Land with Sonny Fodera
Return flights to selected UK airports for 2 people (capped at £250 per person)
Prize Terms and Conditions
12. Capital XTRA/Ibiza Rocks will liaise with each winner to book flights on the agreed dates (8th July – 13th July.) Flights up to the value of £500 (£250 per person) will be eligible. If no flights are available in this price range on these dates, the next cheapest flights on these dates will become eligible.
13. The Prize is valid for the dates indicated for the competition, 8thJuly – 13th July 2019
14. Under no circumstances will the validity of this prize, voucher be extended.
15. Any portion of the Prize not used by the Prize Winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted.
16. The flights are between the scheduled network destinations stated on the Prize Winner Voucher only. Please note flight destinations may change without notice
17. The Prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered Prize winner
18. The Prize Winner and guest must be aged 18 years or over.
19. The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event20. This voucher has no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
21. Travel insurance is not offered as part of the Prize. The winners are responsible for obtaining adequate travel insurance including injury, loss and damage. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
22. The prize winner and their accompanying travellers are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports and any other necessary document (e.g. visas) organized in time for the trip – no alternative prize will be offered if they cannot travel.
23. Flight extras are not included in the prize and winners will be subject to the terms and conditions of the airline.
24. Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by Ibiza Rocks including those regarding the itinerary and matters of health and safety. Global reserves the right to terminate the winner and/or guest’s involvement in the festival at any time if such instructions are not followed.
25. Winners must comply with all lawful instructions and terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements and instructions, of the Promoter, prize provider, the airline and other carriers, organizers, venues, partners and providers involved in the Promotion and/ or the prize.
26. Winners must respect the festival’s entry policy
27. Ibiza Rocks Group accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the Prize. All Prize Winners and their companions fully indemnify Ibiza Rocks TV Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Ibiza Rocks TV Ltd for which Ibiza Rocks TV Ltd may be liable as a result of the competition/promotion or of taking or using the Prize
28. Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
29. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.