XTRA: I See Vimto In You
1 June 2019, 00:00
I SEE VIMTO IN YOU on Capital XTRA, June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘I See Vimto In You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 1st June 2019 to Sunday 30th June 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Saturday 1st June and close at 23:59 on Sunday 30th June 2019.
- Once online, the entrant will be required to answer the question on the competition page.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries. Global will choose a winner at random, and notify that winner by phone within 14 working days of the promotion close date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only and one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- One winner will win:
▪ Return flights for 2 people to Berlin
▪ Return private transfer for 2 people from airport to the hotel
▪ 2 nights accommodation at a centrally located, 4-star hotel
▪ Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Tickets for 2 people to a gig of the winners choice
▪ A pair of NIKE customised trainers
▪ Travel insurance
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Germany).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events, multi artist events (not counting support acts) and festivals. Tickets must be available in eticket format.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- Winners will get the choice of a pair of NIKE trainers available to customise on UK website. This excludes football boots. Winner will get to design the trainers themselves and will pass design specifics back to NDL group who will order them on winners behalf.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.