Terms and Conditions: Capital XTRA’s Homegrown Live Online Competition
10 October 2018, 11:07 | Updated: 23 October 2018, 15:57
Terms and conditions.
Capital XTRA’s Homegrown Live Online Competition, October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA’s Homegrown Live’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 10th October 2018 to Friday 19th October 2018 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, the entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and answer a multiple choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 12:00pm on Wednesday 10th October and close at 12:00am on Friday 19th October 2018.
4. Entrants must answer the question correctly and register at capitalxtra.com within the specified entry time to enter a random draw for a guest list place at Capital XTRA’s Homegrown Live which will take place on Monday 22nd October at Koko, Camden (the “Event”). Five winners will be selected at random to win a guest list place for themselves and a plus one. The winners will receive confirmation by Saturday 20th October along with details of their prize and how they will claim it at the event.
5. The winner plus their guest (together called “Guests”) are entitled to attend the Event only, no alternative prize shall be offered. The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be transferred by the winner to anyone else. If the Event is postponed, the prize will transfer to the new date. If the Event is cancelled for any reason, no alternative prize shall be offered.
6. Entrants must be 14 and over to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
9. The prize consists of a guest list place for the winner plus one other person to the Event. The Event will take place between 6pm and 10pm at Koko in Camden.
10. No travel or accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances.
11. Attendance at the Event is subject to terms and conditions of Capital XTRA and the venue, which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/homegrown-live-event-terms-and-conditions.
12. Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.