Capital XTRA’s Homegrown Live Competition In Global Player, November 2019 - T&Cs
18 November 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:52
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA’s Homegrown Live Global Player competition’ (the “Competition") which will run on Monday 18th November – Sunday 24th November within Global Player (the “app”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must listen to MyCapital XTRA in Global Player and tap the app screen and enter their details into the form when prompted to do so by the presenter within the app. The form will be live from 00:00 on 18/11/19 through to 23:59 on 24/11/19 and presenters will give MyCapital XTRA listeners a chance to enter, once per show throughout the competition. Entry is free, duplicate entries are not allowed.
4. A winner will be picked at random from all correct and eligible entries and called for their details.
5. Entrants must be 18 and over to enter.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
8. The prize consists of two (2) tickets to Capital XTRA Homegrown Live (“The Event’) The Event will take place between 6pm and 10am at Boxpark Croyden on Tuesday 26thNovember 2019.
9. No travel or accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances.
10. Attendance at the Event is subject to terms and conditions of Global and the venue, which will be communicated to winners prior to the Event.