Fresh Island 2019 Competition (Online) - T&Cs
18 April 2019, 12:03
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Fresh Island’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd April – Sunday 28th April 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”). Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
1. There will be one online competition round in total.
2. To enter the competition, an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details.
3. Entry will open at 09:00 on 22nd April 2019 and close at 23:59 on 28th April 2019.
4. Entrants will be required to answer one question.
5. From all correct, eligible entries, one winner will be chosen at random and contacted using the details provided at point of entry and contacted by Global.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
7. The winner and guest must be UK residents have a valid UK passport.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. Entrants must be able to travel on the below dates.
9. 1 x winner will receive the following prize:
- 2 return flights: outbound flight departing London Gatwick on Sunday 14th July 2019, arriving at Split; inbound flight departing Split on Friday 19th July 2019 at 09:30, arriving at London Gatwick.
- 3-star accommodation for 2 people (one room), with WiFi and linen included
- 2x Airport transfers between Split Airport and Novalja
- 2x Passes to Fresh Island Festival 2018, with access to all pre parties, pool parties, main stage performances and after parties
Prize Terms and Conditions:
10. The Prize is valid for the dates indicated above, and cannot be altered
11. Under no circumstances will the validity of this prize voucher be extended.
12. Any portion of the Prize not used by the Prize Winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted.
13. The flights are between the scheduled network destinations and times stated on the Prize Winner Voucher only. Please note flight destinations may change without notice
14. The Prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered Prize winner
15. The Prize Winner and guest must be aged 18 years or over.
16. The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
17. This voucher has no cash value and no cash alternative is available.
18. Travel insurance is not offered as part of the Prize. The winners are responsible for obtaining adequate travel insurance including injury, loss and damage. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
19. The prize winner and their accompanying travellers are responsible for ensuring they have valid passports and any other necessary document (e.g. visas) organized in time for the trip – no alternative prize will be offered if they cannot travel.
20. Winners and their guests must follow any reasonable instructions given by Fresh Island including those regarding the itinerary and matters of health and safety. Global reserves the right to terminate the winner and/or guest’s involvement in the festival at any time if such instructions are not followed.
21. Winners must comply with all lawful instructions and terms and conditions, including health and safety requirements and instructions, of the Promoter, prize provider, the airline and other carriers, organizers, venues, partners and providers involved in the Promotion and/ or the prize.
22. Flight extras are not included in the prize and winners will be subject to the terms and conditions of the airline.
23. Winners must respect the festival’s entry policy
24. Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
25. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.