EuroMillions: Capital XTRA
16 July 2019, 13:15
EuroMillions Competition – Capital Network and Capital XTRA – July 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ and http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘EuroMillions’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16th – 19th July 2019 on Capital Network and Capital XTRA (the “Radio Stations”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition page at either capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 13:15 on Tuesday 16th July and close at 19:00 on Friday 19th July 2019.
- Entrants must complete the quiz game provided.
- At the end of the competition, all entrants from both competitions will be pooled together and 3 winners will be chosen at random from all the online entries received.
- Global will contact the winners within to confirm their prize within 28 working days of the competition closing.
- Global will attempt to contact the winner via telephone, if unsuccessful on three occasions we will select an alternative randomly selected entrant.
- Entrant must be 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must be based in the UK and hold a UK bank account to receive their prize.
- There are 3 x £1,000 prizes to be won. Prize will be sent via Bacs bank transfer.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at it’s absolute discretion.