ebay Breakfast Competition
2 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 30 August 2019, 15:20
eBay Reactive Competition on Capital Network & Capital XTRA, Sept 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ or http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘eBay Reactive Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 2nd September 2019 to Sunday 29th September 2019 on Capital Network and Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com to the eBay reactive competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 2nd September 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 29thSeptember 2019.
- Entrants must go online, complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition draw.
- From all correct and eligible entries received on both Capital FM and Capital XTRA, entries will be pooled together, one winner will be selected at random and notified of their win by call or email within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is £1,000 to spend at any of the following eBay UK stores:
- Office Shoes
- DOMU UK
- Halfords Shop
- The Entertainment Store
- Get The Label
- JD Outlet
- IFL Store
- Perfume Shop
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- eBay voucher will be in the form of £1,000 worth of shopping on the eBay UK website at the following fashion eBay stores only:
- Argos: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/argos
- Currys PC World: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Currys-PC-World
- OfficeShoes: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/OfficeShoes
- ShopToNet: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/ShopToNet
- DOMU UK: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/DOMU-UK
- Halfords Shop: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/halfordsshop
- Ao: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/ao
- The Entertainment Store: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/theentertainmentstore/
- GetTheLabel: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/GetTheLabel
- Jdoutlet: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/jdoutlet
- IFL store: http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/IFL-Store
- Perfume-shop: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/perfume_shop_direct
- Spend must be made via an NDL representative. Money must be spent in one transaction but can be used at more than one of the stores listed. Voucher will be valid for eBay UK only, on items with an option to “Buy it Now”. Auction items will not be accepted. Voucher will be valid for 12 months, is non-transferable with no cash alternative available.
- Winner will be required to send links to NDL group, for a maximum of 12 products, including required size and color where applicable which are strictly subject to availability at the time of ordering, for NDL Group to complete the order on the winner’s behalf.
- Should winner’s choice of products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. Multiple deliveries may be required and therefore some of the winner’s eBay items may arrive at different times.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.