1 January 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 18 March 2019, 09:14
eBay online Competition on Capital Network & Capital XTRA, March 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ or http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘eBay Brand Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 18th March 2019 to Sunday 31st March 2019 on Capital Network & Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants must go online to capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com to the eBay page, answer a multiple- choice question & register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 18th March 2019 and close at Sunday 31st March 2019
- From entries received, one winner will be selected at random and notified of their win by call or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is;
- 1 x SIM Free iPhone XS 64GB Mobile Phone
Specific Prize Terms
- Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Handset will be provided SIM free and does not include a data plan.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.