XTRA: Dave Sliced
15 May 2019, 00:01
Sliced on Dave on Capital XTRA, May 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sliced on Dave’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 15th May 2019 to Friday 17th May 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the station keyword to the number given by the presenter on-air (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line opening and closing times will be given out on air.
5. Entrants will be asked to text in once they hear a particular song play out on-air.
6. From all correct entries, one Entrant will be selected at random.
There will be a wheel in the on air Studio to determine the cash prize. The winner will be brought to air and the on air presenter will spin the wheel to determine what amount of cash the winner wins from a selection of 14 different cash prizes on the wheel.
7. The competition will run during the Breakfast, Morning, Afternoon, Drive and Evening show on the 15th and 16th May. There will be five chances for listeners to win throughout each day.
8. The competition will run during the Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon show on Friday 17th May. There will be three chances for listeners to win throughout the day.
9. The cash prizes available range from £250 to £5,000, the amount the winner wins is down to chance.
10. The on air presenters will spin the wheel on behalf of the winner. They will need to spin the wheel to determine how much they win.
11. The top prize is worth £5,000, the smallest amount available will be £250.
12. During the day, when one cash prize has been won, the next person to play will have the chance of winning one of the remaining cash amounts on the wheel.
13. At the end of Each day the prize wheel will be reset for the next day.
14. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and brought to air to play to win a prize. The winner will be announced on-air and will be contacted via email with details of their prize and how it is going to be fulfilled after the competition.
15. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and living in the UK.
16. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize and Prize Terms and Conditions:
17. Those brought to air will be in with the chance of winning between £250 and £5,000 in cash depending on where the Prize Wheel lands.
18. If an entrant lands on the previously won prize, they will be asked to re-spin.
19. The entrant will win the cash prize they land on, that hasn’t been previously won.
20. The entrant will discover the cash amount they have won on-air.
21. Global will then contact the winner within 7 working days, via the contact details they have supplied upon entering to re-confirm their prize and to get the relevant contact details needed to fulfil the prize.
22. Global will re-confirm the prize with the winner and time frames to expect the prize.
23. The cash prize will be sent to the winner via cheque within 28 days of the competition closing.
24. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
25. UKTV is not responsible for the administration of the Competition or fulfilment of the Prize.