Chris Tucker Online T&Cs Capital XTRA, September 2018
3 September 2018, 16:38 | Updated: 24 September 2018, 15:27
Terms and conditions.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Dave Chappelle & Jon Stewart’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd September 2018 to Wednesday 19th September 2018 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 17:00pm on Monday 3rd September 2018 and close at 00:00am on 19th September 2018.
- Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is one pair of general admission tickets to see Chris Tucker on tour on 27th September 2018 at Birmingham Arena or 29th September 2018 at Glasgow's SEC Armadillo.
- The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 28 days of the closing date and winning.
- Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
- Winners must respect the venues door policy.
- The prize cannot be sold, or substituted for another prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.