Capital XTRA: Vimto
4 September 2019, 12:28 | Updated: 1 October 2019, 09:50
I SEE VIMTO IN YOU on Capital XTRA, OCTOBER 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘I See Vimto In You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from on Tuesday 1st October 2019 to on Thursday 31st October 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Tuesday 1st October and close at 23:59 on Thursday 31st October 2019.
- Once online, the entrant will be required to answer the question on the competition page.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries. Global will choose a winner at random, and notify that winner by phone within 14 working days of the promotion close date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only and one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- One winner will receive a prize package consisiting of:
▪ Return flights for 2 people to Milan
▪ Return transfers from the airport to the City Centre
▪ 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel in Milan
▪ Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ The Art of Making Pizza-Cooking Class for 2 people. Includes: Cookery lesson and Pizza lunch with wine, beer or soft drink
▪ Travel insurance
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend/s and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and Italy.
- Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per two people. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Milan. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
- Return transfers will be train from/to the airport/Milan City Centre and be provided in the form of an £80.00 travel allowance.
- You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed. Your prize stay also includes funds to pay tourism tax that is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out.
- The Art of Making Pizza-Cooking Class is based on 2 people. Class will last approximately 2.5 hours learning to make true Itallian pizza and then you will sit down to enjoy the delicious food you and the chef have created with either one glass of local wine, craft beer or soft drink per person.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.