Capital XTRA Homegrown Live November 2019 Online Ticket Competition T&Cs
19 November 2019, 15:26 | Updated: 27 January 2020, 16:52
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital XTRA Homegrown Live November 2019 Online Ticket Competition’ (the “Competition") which will run on Tuesday19th November – Sunday 24th November within Global Player (the “app”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. The form will be live from 16:00 on 19/11/19 through to 23:59 on 24/11/19. Entry is free, duplicate entries are not allowed.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and contacted by Global.
5. Entrants must be 18 and over to enter.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. Entrants consent to Capital XTRA to using any footage, audio, video or photograph(s) taken during the event without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
8. The prize consists of five (5) tickets to Capital XTRA Homegrown Live (“The Event’) The Event will take place between 6pm and 10am at Boxpark Croyden on Tuesday 26th November 2019.
9. No travel or accommodation costs for winners and their guests will be paid under any circumstances.
10. Attendance at the Event is subject to terms and conditions of Global and the venue, which will be communicated to winners prior to the Event.