Blueface on Capital XTRA, November 2019 (Online) – T&Cs
13 November 2019, 15:09
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Blueface competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 13th November 2019 to Monday 18th November 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 17:00 on Wednesday 13th November 2019 and close at midday on Monday 18th November 2019.
5. Entrants must complete the entry form and answer one question to be entered into the Competition.
6. Ten winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received and notified of winning within 28 days of the closing date by Global Radio.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is one pair of general admission tickets to see Blueface’s show at O2 Forum Kentish Town on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
10. There are ten prizes in total.
Prize Terms and Conditions
11. The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 28 days of the closing date and winning.
12. The winner will pick up their pair of tickets from the box office at the event.
13. Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
14. Winners must respect the venues door policy.
15. The prize cannot be sold, or substituted for another prize.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.