Here’s What Was Inside Each $30,000 Gift Bag From The Grammy Awards
30 January 2018, 11:54 | Updated: 30 January 2018, 12:51
This swag bag is insane.
The 60th Annual Grammy Awards are officially done and dusted.
And as the stars recover from a long week of pre-Grammy brunching and late night partying, it's more than likely that they're doing it in style.
Thanks to the lavish goody bags handed out at the prestigious Madison Square Garden ceremony this year, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kendrick and co are set to be receiving the very best in VIP treatments.
Because inside each gift bag contains $30,000 worth of spa retreats, designer jewellery, gift cards for gourmet restaurants, private mixology classes, first class airport services, beauty products - even a circus training lesson.
According to Harper's Bazaar, each bag was curated by LA-based marketing company Distinctive Assets, who opened a gift lounge at the NYC venue during the three day rehearsal period.
"It is an honor for any artist to be asked to be part of music's biggest night, and that honor is no less significant for Grammy partners like us," Distinctive Assets' founder, Lash Fary, said.
"We are so proud to help celebrate 60 amazing years of Grammy magic with our signature backstage gift lounge."
So, what was in the luxurious bags of swag, then? Deep breath...
- A week at the Golden Door spa in California
- Family circus training from Le Petit Cirque
- Private mixology class from Liquor Lab in New York City
- A psychic reading over the phone from Go Beyond Here
- A 90-minute professional Teleprompter training session from Sena-Series Media Training
Beauty & Skincare
- Fragrance samples inspired by song titles from Art Meets Art
- Color changing lipstick from Blush & Whimsy
- A carboxytherapy treatment mask from CO2Lift by Lumisque
- Nail polish from Emilie Heathe
- An Ultimate Anti-Aging IV Infusion from Evolved Science
- Crème of Nature Argan Oil hair care maintenance kit
- A year’s supply of Healing Saint Luminosity Skin Serum by Dr. Jane 360
- A set of silk faux mink lashes from Inception of Beauty
- HD Loose Pigments and a Liquid Transformer from iSociety Cosmetics
- A leave-in hair treatment and a facial wash and scrub from Shea Moisture
- A full face skin rejuvenation procedure from Nurse Gigi
- Instant Mineral SPF45 finishing powder from Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare
- Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser and Ultimate Miracle Worker eye treatment from Philosophy
- Russian Amber Oil shampoo from Prima Bella Luxury Products
- Quincy Herbals Skin Illuminating Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- An M·Y·O magnetic makeup clutch
- Old Spice Red grooming products
Health & Body
- Ear cleaning device from Clear Ear
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation treatment by Dr. John Chao
- Weight loss supplements from Hydroxycut Organic
- Sea salt soap from Salt & Stone Soap Company
- A plant from GoodKarms
- A handheld steam inhaler from mypurmist Free
- Nutritional supplements to protect hearing from Soundbites
- A wellness box from The Lucky Box Club
Food & Drink
- A gift card to any of the Fireman Hospitality Group restaurants in New York City
- A $100 gift card for Uber Eats
- Quinoa peanut butter cups from Unreal Snacks Buy
- Bulletproof Coffee products
- A chocolate bar from Mraz Family Farms, Jason Mraz’s company
- Nothing But the Fruit (NBTF) snack bites
- Ocean Spray cranberry sangria and Craisins dried cranberries
- A bottle of Southern Wicked Lemonade Moonshine, plus samples of their newest blend
- Protein bars from RxBar
- Customizable handbag straps from Carrie’d NYC
- A Cotton Canary “Live Uncaged” t-shirt
- The Frey Clothing Care Kit
- A handbag poncho from Dear Rain
- Faux fur slap bracelets with #BuyACoatSaveAPuppy on it from Maison Atia
- Materials from Thankful, a website that promotes gratitude
- Jewellery from The Giving Keys
- A subscription to the Book of the Month club
- "Cook Yourself Happy: The Danish Way” cookbook
- A children’s book, Curlee Girlee, which teaches girls to love their unique features
- A year-in-review special edition of People magazine
- The self-help book Rule #1 Don’t Be #2, from Dan Milstein
- An issue of the trade magazine Music Connection
- The music game DropMix, which lets you create mixes of popular songs
- A rechargeable wireless eye massager from Naipo
- A wi-fi pet feeder from Shop Modern Innovations