10 Instagram Pictures You Shouldn't Have Missed This Week (21st October)
This week Beyonce ripped her earlobe, Kendrick Lamar featured on GQ, and Martin Garrix and David Guetta teamed up in the studio.
1. Blac Chyna and and her mother Tokyo Toni were pictured together with Kris Jenner.
Is three a crowd? The trio joined the rest of Chyna's friends and family for son King Cairo's 4th birthday party. Picture: Instagram
2. Beyonce was snapped prepping for her incredible performance at the TIDAL X Benefit Concert.
Her super-size pony-tail would soon become headline news, however, as it pulled out her earrings and ripped her earlobe mid-song. Picture: Instagram
3. Kendrick Lamar graced the cover of GQ for their 2016 Holiday Issue.
The feature includes an interview by legendary producer Rick Rubin, where the pair talk unreleased music, Eminem's influence on his music, and more. Picture: Instagram
4. Rihanna teamed up with designer Bijou Karman and Stance for a Japanese-inspired Fall collection.
The singer is constantly expanding her FENTY X PUMA range. Picture: Instagram
5. Bijou, an artist and designer based in LA, produced these beautiful illustrations of RiRi.
The collection combines elegant Japanese elements with modern street-punk style. Picture: Instagram
6. Beats by Dre enlisted the help of Nicki Minaj to promote their new wireless range of headphones.
The #GotNoStrings campaign also features Pharrell Williams, DJ Khaled and Amber Rose. Picture: Instagram
7. John Legend signed his Gotham Magazine cover on the red carpet in New York.
The new father looked fresh in a red checked Alexander McQueen suit for the event. Picture: Instagram
8. Alicia Keys performed at the Keep A Child Alive Annual Black Ball.
The singer was joined by the likes of Chance the Rapper, A$AP Rocky and Patti Smith at the concert, which was dedicated to Clive Davis and his AIDs awareness activism. Picture: Instagram
9. The star later posted this pic alongside husband Swizz Beatz at the event.
Keys looked adoringly at Swizz and captioned the picture with a series of heart-eye emojis. Picture: Instagram