On Air Now
Capital XTRA In The Morning With Jez Welham 6am - 10am
This image appears in the gallery:
Alessia Cara Facts: 17 Things You Need To Know About The Grammy's 'Best New Artist'
Alessia did not inherit her musical talent. 90% of her family work as hairdressers and the other 10%, she says, work in construction. Picture: Getty