The Complete History Of Nicki Minaj and Lewis Hamilton’s Relationship
Are they dating? How long have they known each other? Here's everything you need to know about the 'Queen' rapstress and her rumoured Formula One love interest.
1. September 2016: Nicki and Lewis were pictured at an Alexander Wang fashion show together.
Rumours suggest that this is when the couple first met, as there are no public images of them together before this point. Taken on September 12th 2016, Nicki is seen sat side by side with Lewis at Wang's Spring 2016 fashion show during New York Fashion Week. Picture: Getty
2. September 2018: Nicki and Lewis appear again, almost exactly a year later, at New York Fashion Week.
Marking the two-year anniversary of their rumoured meeting, Nicki and Lewis stepped out together at the TommyXLewis Launch Party in the Big Apple, sparking rumours that the pair were more than just friends. Picture: Getty
3. September 2018: Footage from the night shows them looking very cosy.
The Formula One star posted a video to his Instagram page of the night. At the beginning, Lewis and Nicki appear to walk hand-in-hand into the event, with Lewis taking the lead as Nicki follows suit. Picture: Instagram
4. September 2018: Days later, Nicki and Lewis were reportedly spotted in the same Dubai hotel.
The 'Queen' rapstress posted a video on Instagram of her showing off her head-to-toe Versace outfit. A man's voice can be heard in from behind the camera, and fans are convinced it belongs to Lewis. The pair were also spotted leaving an elevator of the same hotel together. Picture: Instagram
5. September 2018: Nicki and Lewis drove quad bikes together during the same trip.
"Caribbean tingz what I on. Me & Lewis gettin paper like what ink dry on," Nicki captioned the first selfie of the pair, which sees her and Lewis sitting atop the same quad bike. Picture: Instagram
6. September 2018: Lewis posted his own photo of the duo, which sparked further relationship rumours.
“Riders," the driving champion captioned the image. Nicki can be seen driving the bike while sitting between Lewis’ legs, who was positioned at the back. Picture: Instagram
7. November 2018: Nicki and Lewis congratulate each other on Instagram.
Nicki congratulated her "sweetheart" Hamilton on his win at the Brazilian Grand Prix, while the F1 driver confessed was "so happy" for Nicki on her People's Choice Awards wins. Pictures: Instagram