On Air Now
Capital XTRA In The Morning With Jez Welham 6am - 10am
2 July 2014, 11:06
Featuring Big Sean, The Weeknd, Iggy Azalea, Zedd and more.
Ariana Grande has unveiled the release date and full track listing for her forthcoming sophomore album 'My Everything.'
The album, released on 25th August, has an all-star line up of guest features, including her 'Problem' collaborators Iggy Azalea and Big Sean, plus The Weeknd, Childish Gambino, Zedd and A$AP Ferg.
Check out the full track listing for 'My Everything' below.
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything