MOBO Awards 2013: Winners List
20 October 2013, 08:39
Find out all who won the awards at this year's ceremony, which took place in Glasgow on 19th October.
Laura Mvula and Naughty Boy were among the big winners at the MOBO Awards, which took place at Glasgow's Hydro arena on 19th October.
Both artists won two awards, while Tinie Tempah was crowned king of UK Hip-Hop/Grime and Wiley was named the Best Male. Kendrick Lamar won Best International Act, while Rudimental won Best Album.
The unsigned Krept & Konan won Best Newcomer.
The full MOBO Awards 2013 winners list:
- Best African Act - Fuse ODG
- Best Album - Rudimental, 'Home'
- Best Female in association with Tresor Paris - Laura Mvula
- Best Gospel - Lurine Cato
- Best International Act - Kendrick Lamar
- Best Jazz - Sons of Kemet
- Best Male - Wiley
- Best Newcomer in association with HTC - Krept & Konan
- Best Reggae Act - Sean Paul
- Best RnB/Soul Act - Laura Mvula
- Best Song in association with PRSforMusic - Naughty Boy, 'La La La'
- Best UK Hip Hop/Grime - Tinie Tempah
- Best Video in association with SBTV - Naughty Boy, 'La La La'
- Be MOBO - Stephen Lawrence Trust
MOBO Awards founder and CEO, Kanya King MBE said: "It has been an exciting road this year that has seen artists both new and established demonstrate their worth and talent.
"For us at MOBO, the awards are about recognising the exciting and inspiring artists out there and giving them a platform to perform on. This year has been a great representation of the wealth of talent MOBO music has to offer. It's an amazing industry to work in and we love being at the forefront honouring the past and supporting the future."