See the full terms and conditions.
Wireless Festival on Capital XTRA July 2016.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ apply to the ‘Wireless Festival' competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd July 2016 to Friday 7th July 2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text to the station short code (the Station Text Line) when directed on air by the on air presenter.
4. Opening and closing times will be highlighted on air by the on air presenter.
5. Entrants must text in when the specified track is played and highlighted by the presenter during the given competition time.
6. From all correct entries, one winner will be selected at random an awarded the prize.
7. The winner will be telephoned to be told they have won by Global Radio within 3 working days.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
For every winner, 1 x Pair of general admission tickets to Wireless Festival.
In total there are 5 pairs of tickets to be won.
Prize & Conditions:
Global Radio cannot take responsibility for artist delay or cancellation.
Winners must abide to the Wireless Festival door policy.
No travel or accommodation is included.