Terms & Conditions: Win Tickets with Twice As Nice
16 September 2017, 06:00
Online competition on Capital Xtra, Saturday 16th September - Sunday 1st October 2017
‘Twice as Nice’ on Capital Xtra, September/October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Twice as Nice’ Capital Xtra competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 16th September 2017 to Sunday 1st October 2017 on CapitalXtra.com
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com, answer a simple question, and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 on Saturday 16th September 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 1st October 2017.
4. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries and notified by telephone, by 4pm on Monday 2nd October 2017. If the winner hasn’t responded by 3pm on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 the prize may be given away to another winner.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
7. There will be 10 x winners of 1 pair of tickets to attend ‘Twice As Nice’ 25th Anniversary at Building Six at the O2 on Saturday 7th October 2017
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion
9. Tickets are only valid on date specified
10. The prize is non-transferrable and may not be exchanged for a cash alternative
11. Entrants must provide valid contact details.