Terms and Conditions: Win Tickets To See Drake On Tour
See the full terms and conditions.
- 1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at ‘http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/’ apply to the ‘DRAKE (On Air)’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run between Monday 30th January and Friday 3rd January (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA
- 2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- 3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message as directed by the presenter on air to the number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- 4. Listeners will be told to listen out for a specific track played in full. When they hear the track they will need to send a text message as per clause 3 of these terms and conditions. Entrants have the length of the song to send the text message; any entries received before or after the song finishes will not go into the draw but may still be charges as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
- 5. 1x entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
- 6. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- 7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- 8. Multiple entries are permitted.
- 9. There are 10x Prizes in total. The prize is a pair of tickets to one of the following venues on the specified date: Birmingham Barclaycard Arena (Wednesday 22 Feb), Sheffield Arena (Friday 17th Feb), First Direct Arena Leeds (Wednesday 8th Feb), Manchester Arena (Sunday 12th Feb) and London O2 Arena (20th March). The venue and date in question will be specified on air at the start of each competition round.
- 10. Each winner (10 in total) will receive 1x pair of general admission (standing) tickets to see Drake at one of the above venues. The tickets will be physical tickets posted to the winner.
- 11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time and there is no cash alternative.
- 12. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
13. Each venue reserves the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.