Capital XTRA: #VodafoneAtHideout On-Air
25 May 2017, 17:59
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found http://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Vodafone Hideout Capital Xtra Evenings Sponsorship’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th May 2017 to 22nd June 2017 on the Capital Xtra Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go the @CaptalXtraofficial Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/capitalxtra/) during the Evening Show (7-10pm) and watch the video posted by the presenter on the following dates: 18th May, 25th May, 1st June, 8th June, 15th June, 22nd June.
- The Presenter will ask a question on air relating to the Instagram video, and Entrants must send a text message with their answer to 61236.
- Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The winners will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station or promotional partners may use the name, likeness, photo, video, audio, voice and hometown details of you for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winners may be filmed and recorded while receiving all or part of their prize. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and must hold a valid passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- The competition is not open to Vodafone employees, friends or family.
- · Winners must live within mainland UK and excludes NI / ROI / Channel Islands / Isle of Wight / Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly.
- 1 X winner will receive the following prize on 18th May, 25th May, 15th June, 22nd June
- 1 X Sony Xperia™ XZ Premium
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Phone specifications:
- Memory and storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB (Single SIM)/64GB (Dual SIM) UFS internal memory1
- Operating System: Google Android™ 7.1 (Nougat)
- Processor (CPU): Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor
- Battery: 3230mAhl Smart Stamina, Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- Dimension:156 x 77 x 7.9 mm
- Display: 5.5'' 4K HDR Display, TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile, X-Reality™ for mobile
- The £250 will be distributed in the form of a cheque and will be in 28 working days of the winner being notified.
- 1 X winner will receive the following prize on the 1st June, 8th June 2017
- Return flights for two people from London to Split, Croatia
- Return private transfers from Split to Novalja, Pag Island
- £100 travel contribution will be provided to each set of winners to make their own way to and from London.
- Six nights’ accommodation in an apartment for two people on Pag Island
- Two standard tickets to Hideout Festival 2017
- Two tickets to an exclusive Hideout Beach Party on Monday 26th June
- Two boat party tickets
- A jet pack experience for two people on Zrce Beach
- Winner and friend must be available to travel between Sunday 25th June and Saturday 1st July 2017.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Flights will be from one of the following airports: Belfast, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, London Luton, London Stansted, London Gatwick or Bristol airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed.
- The prize does not include food, drink, meals or any other extras or expenses, except where specified otherwise in the terms and conditions
- Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Winner and friend must be over the age of 18 years.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Winners must have a valid passport to be able to accept the prize and travel and must have a minimum 6 months validity left on their passport from date of their return journey.
- Travel insurance to be supplied by Global Radio.
- Hideout Festival tickets must be collected at the festival by the winner from the Wristband exchange. The winner and friend must present photographic proof of identity and age (a valid passport or drivers license) in order to be issued with a Wristband for entry to the Festival. The winner and friend must retain the Wristband on their persons at all times during the Festival. Tickets and/or Wristbands may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- Hideout Festival is strictly for persons aged 18 or over.
- The winner and friend must comply to the full Hideout Festival terms and conditions (which can be found at https://hideout.eventgenius.co.uk/cms_media/files/hideout_festival_terms_2017.pdf?static=)
- Apartments are located a short distance to the festival site at Zrce Beach. The Apartment is a standard rated apartment and comes with Wi-Fi and air conditioning, kitchenette, parking space and a terrace or balcony.
- The winner is responsible for making their own way to and from the festival site each day.
- The Boat Parties take place aboard the Boats. The Boats are operated solely by Oniros Mare d.o.o. and Global Radio does not accept any liability in relation to the provision (or non-provision) of a Boat Party or any acts or omissions of the operator of the Boat.
- The winner must accept that there is a heightened level of risk associated with boat parties and accept personal responsibility for this.
- Jet Pack experience includes:
- Full briefing and tutelage from qualified instructor
- Specialist equipment provided
- Approximately 20 minutes fly time
- Winners must meet the specified weight requirements to participate in the Jet Pack experience.
- Winners must sign a waiver to participate in the Jet Pack experience accepting personal responsibility for any risks associated with taking part.
- The Boat Party and Jet Pack experience are subject to availability. Winners will be provided with a selection of available times to choose from for the Boat Party and Jet Pack experience. Information on how to redeem these experiences will be supplied via email.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion