Body Groove Architechs
30 August 2017, 15:25
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Network, Capital Network, Capital Xtra, Smooth Network, Classic FM, Gold and Radio X.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (GIG), Capital – 83958 (GIG), Capital Xtra – 61236 (GIG), Radio X – 83936 (GIG), Smooth – 65588 (CONCERT) Classic FM – 61812 (CONCERT) Gold – 65588 (SHOW) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at midday on 18th August (the “Opening Time”) and close at midday on 6th October 2017 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw. 7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. Eligibility: 8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition. 9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise. Prize: 10. The prize consists of any 2 concert tickets anywhere in Europe with private transfers, accommodation for 2 people for 2 nights, return flights from UK to European destination and one dinner for 2 people. 11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available. 12. The prize is non transferable.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of any 2 concert tickets anywhere in Europe with private transfers, accommodation for 2 people for 2 nights, return flights from UK to European destination and one dinner for 2 people.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available. 12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- This prize includes return flights for two people from UK to the winners chosen European city, return private transfers from the airport to the hotel, two-nights accommodation for two people at a centrally located 4-star hotel, breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning, two standard tickets to the concert of the winners’ choice, return private transfers from the hotel to the concert venue, dinner for two people at an Unmissable* restaurant in the winners chosen city, a Lonely Planet guidebook and travel insurance for two people.
- This prize is valid for 12 months from the date of prize win and must be booked by 31st December 2017.
- All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked the prize cannot be amended.
- Any meals or expenses not specifically listed are not included and will be at the expense of the winner. - Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and destination country).
- Departure airport in the UK will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest.
- Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. - Chosen city must be within the EU and have a direct route from the UK.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel will be officially classed as a 4-star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events, multi artist events (not counting support acts) and festivals.
- Whilst we will do all we can to book the gig on your preferred dates, this is not always possible and we ask that you provide three options as soon as possible after the competition closes.
- Wheelchair access at some concert venues may be limited or unavailable.
- Dinner will be based on two adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the a la carte menu including a bottle of house wine and coffees. Excludes Michelin star restaurants.
- Unmissable will provide the winner with a choice of restaurants in the winners chosen destination to choose from.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. - In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize. - Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates. - Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given. The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.