Pull Up Afro B Download 'Pull Up' on iTunes
8 March 2017, 14:08
See the full t&cs.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at ‘http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/’ apply to the ‘CRAIG DAVID (On Air)’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run between Monday 6th March and Friday 10th March (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message as directed by the presenter on air to the number given out by the presenter on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. When instructed, an entrant must send a text message as per clause 3 of these terms and conditions. Entrants have five minutes to send the text message; any entries received before or after the 5 minutes finishes will not go into the draw but may still be charges as per the entrant’s standard network rate.
5. 1x entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries and may be brought to air to be awarded the Prize.
6. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Multiple entries are permitted.
9. There are 23x Prizes in total. The prize is a pair of tickets to one of the following venues on the specified date:
Thursday 16th March – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
Saturday 18th March – Echo Arena, Liverpool
Sunday 19th March – Bournemouth International Centre
Tuesday 21st March – Plymouth Pavilions
Wednesday 22nd March – Brighton Centre
Friday 24th March – Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
Tuesday 28th March – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
Wednesday 29th March – Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
Friday 31st March – First Direct Arena, Leeds
Saturday 1st April – Manchester Arena
Monday 3rd April – SSE Hydro, Glasgow
The venue and date in question will be specified on air at the start of each competition round.
10. Each winner (23 in total) will receive 1x pair of general admission (standing) tickets to see Craig David at one of the above venues. The tickets will be physical tickets posted to the winner.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time and there is no cash alternative.
12. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
13. Each venue reserves the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.